Personally Include Just One
September 25, 2022
In light of this week’s message, we encourage you to consider these questions and dig in a little deeper with your personal study, with your family, or with your small group.
1. How many super close friends do you have? Share one or two ways that having close friends has impacted your life. How would your life have been different if those friends never be-friended you?
2. Post-COVID statistics have pointed to extreme isolation for many. Genesis 2:18 says, “Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.” This passage is talking about something even deeper than marriage. Do you believe it is not good for you to be alone? Why or why not?
3. Read Acts 2:42-47. Share an example of how this early church is similar to what you have experienced within Fork Christian Church and your small group. How would you personally and your group as a whole have to change in order to be more like this example of the church in Acts 2?
4. One of the powerful words in the passage of Acts 2:42-47 is that “each day the Lord added to their fellowship.” Are you willing to “Personally Include” new people into your group? Are you willing to multiply your group in order to make room to “Personally Include” new people? Are you willing to “Personally Include” new people into your friend circle?
5. In this Just One series we have been challenged to prayerfully consider, thoughtfully invite, and now personally include Just One. How has that gone? Share with one another the one that you are reaching out to, how it went, or how you are planning to reach out to them in the next couple of weeks. Pray for one another.