Full-Filled: Week 3
May 28, 2023
In light of this week’s message, we encourage you to consider these questions and dig in a little deeper with your personal study, with your family, or with your small group.
1. In Paul’s thinking, what role does the church play in God’s plans for the world?
2. How do you think Gentile believers responded to Paul’s explanation of “the mystery of Christ”?
3. How does fellowship in Christ among diverse people groups reveal the great wisdom of God, and proclaim His great power?
4. Ephesians 3:10 tells us that God uses the church to make the Lord’s mystery known to those in Heaven. Evidently, they are watching us here on Earth. Have you ever thought about you being God’s showpiece? How could you better apply this to your life so that you can more carefully show off His glory and wisdom?
5. In the days ahead, what can you do to help outsiders feel welcome at our church, just like Paul including the Gentiles?