In light of this week’s message, we encourage you to consider these questions and dig in a little deeper with your personal study, with your family, or with your small group.
- Based on your own knowledge of physical infants, explain why one-on-one care with a new believer cannot be neglected.
- Many of the things we do in church (worship, weekly communion, etc.) confuse new believers. Are there any areas of biblical truth that you are confused about? Please share.
- New believers may not understand why they need to attend church regularly. Read Hebrews 10:24-25 as a group. Based on this scripture, and In your opinion, why do we meet weekly?
- What are some important stories from the old testament that you think a new believer should know?
- What about important stories from Jesus’ life?
- How can we as a small group pray for you, or someone you’re discipling this week?